All prices are specified including VAT, bruto price.
The calculation price of deer trophies up to the gold medal is measured in kilograms and price of trophies in gold
medal is calculated according to CIC points.
The trophy price for the fallow-deer shall be estimated according to the trophy weight expressed
in kilograms, for the roe-deer according to the weight expressed in grams, and for wild boar and mouflon game
according to the trophy length expressed in centimetres. BTTO-weight is acquired from the trophy sheet form-the
weight of the trophy with the whole skull and the upper jaw, without cutting (in roe-deer 90 grams shell be
deducted). The length is also acquired from the trophy sheet (median length) within the 24 hours after boiling.
A tourist-hunter shall receive the shot game trophy. When hunting without trophy, the tourist-hunter shall
pay the shooting price. The trophy price, as well as the shooting price, shall not include the shot game
meat that is (if the tourist-hunter wants to take it) additionally calculated "in pelt" (in roe-deer, red-deer,
fallow and mouflon game weight without head, entrails and legs, and in wild boar game without entrails)
according to the Price-list of the big game meat "in pelt".
A trophy certificate shall be issued for all shot game and for the trophies in the medal category a hunter
shall be additionally awarded a medal (gold, silver or bronze) pursuant to the CIC classification.
The criterions for awarding the medal category to the trophies estimated according to CIC points:
• Beverages are charged additionally according to the hunting lodge pricelist.
The prices for small game are stipulated for the whole animal, "in pelt" / "in feather". The separate shooting
prices and meat prices are applicable only in cases when a tourist-hunter is not allowed to take the shot
game out of our country and take it to their home country.
By making the reservation a tourist hunter shall comply with this Price-list in all terms and conditions contained
Hunting terms and conditions
• Only after the reservation has been made in writing (via mail, fax or e-mail) and the confirmation on the specified advance payment (at least 30% of value of the planned hunting) the hunting trip shall be deemed booked. Reservation shall include: name and surname of each hunter/ date and place of birth/ passport number/ type of hunting/ period of hunting in days/ accommodation - hotel, hunting lodge, type of the room/date, place and time of arrival (airplane or car)/ information on hunting weapons (type, serial number, calibre), telephone and fax number for contact.
• Prior to the entry to the hunting grounds, each hunter shall carry following valid identification papers: passport, hunting license as well as the permit to carry weapons.
• The hunter’s personal weapons shall correspond in calibre to the ammunition used for the hunted game in accordance with hunting practices and ethics and pursuant to the Law on Hunting, of the Republic of Serbia:
Deer game hunting rifle - minimum calibre 7x57 mm - min bullet weight 11 grams
Wild boar game hunting rifle - minimum calibre 7x57 mm - min bullet weight 9 gram.
The use of smoothbore guns - shotguns is allowed only in drive hunting.
Roe-deer game hunting rifle - minimum calibre 5,6x41 mm - min bullet weight 3,5 grams
Fallow-deer game hunting rifle - min calibre 6,2x51 mm - min bullet weight 6 grams and
Mouflon game hunting rifle - minimum calibre 6,2x51 mm - min bullet weight 6 grams
When shooting small game, only use of shotgun with maximum two cartridges, and semi-automatic shotgun
that are reduced to two cartridges is allowed.
The closed season does not apply to the game raised in fenced hunting grounds, i.e. fenced hunting areas up to 1.000 ha.
• In the hunting-ground, immediately prior to hunting, a tourist-hunter shall specify the trophy structure, as well as the number of heads he wishes to shoot. A tourist-hunter can shoot the selected head only after permission of the professional hunting guide - game warden.
• When shooting the trophy game, a tourist hunter shall be obliged to allow for the tolerance (deviation) of +/- 15 % of the trophy value estimated by the hunting-guide. This rule is applicable only to the individual hunt with the expert hunting– guide! Any misses shall be free of charge.
• Wounding shall be charged only for the big game as following:
For the trophy game - 50% of the trophy value as estimated by the hunting-guide. If the wounded trophy game is found, a tourist-hunter shall pay for the price difference to the full trophy value for the game excluding the trophy - 100% amount shall be charged.
• In case of forbidden shooting of protected game or shooting the game during closed season the loss amount is calculated according to the Regulations of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water
Management of the Republic of Serbia.
• During hunting, tourist-hunters shall be held responsible for their actions, pursuant to the Law, and obliged to pay special attention as to where and how they shoot.
• Pursuant to the Law on Hunting of the Republic of Serbia trophies exceeding the following CIC point values can not be taken out of the country: red-deer - 248 points; fallow-deer - 209 points; roe-deer - 185 points; mouflon - 242 points; wild boar - 142 points.
• Costs of issuing of veterinary certificate for export of trophies are paid additionally to the budget of the Republic of Serbia, individually Euro 30 currently valid Republic administrative tax for issuing of veterinary-sanitary certificate for export of trophies, and 0,1% of the trophy value, i.e. fee for the conducted veterinary-sanitary examination for the horn parcels.
• Upon request, transport of the trophies from hunting ground to the specified destination shall be arranged.
All export and transportation expenses shall be paid by the tourist-hunter.
• During their stay in hunting grounds a tourist-hunter is insured against injuries acquired while hunting.
Cost Accounting And Payment - a foreign citizen may take into and out of Serbia the effective foreign currency up to the amount of Euro 5.000 without declaring it. If he takes into the country the amount exceeding Euro 5.000, he shall be required to fill in the confirmation form, certified by the authorized customs authority. The confirmation shall be considered valid until he exits the country for the first time. After presenting the confirmation to the customs authority, a foreign citizen shall be allowed to take out of Serbia
the effective foreign currency up to the amount stated.
Tourist-hunters who would like to pay for their hunting expenses in Euros should take the bank confirmation form on the effective foreign currency taken into the country (only amounts exceeding Euro 5.000), on the basis of which they shall open a foreign currency account with one of the banks in Serbia.
Weapons And Ammunition - for the temporary import of hunting rifles you need to have a permission issued by your police for being eligible to bring hunting weapons into Serbia as well as the "invitation form" issued by the organizer, which must contain all data about the weapons. Tax on weapon of Euro 18,5 must be paid at the customs by each hunter. One tourist-hunter shall be allowed to temporarily import maximum two hunting rifles of different calibres, the maximum of 200 ammunition pieces, i.e. 40 rounds of carbine ammunition to Serbia. If the tourist-hunter arrives by plane, the assistance of the guide/interpreter or organizers representative is requested at the border crossing (airport).
Hunting Dogs - if a tourist-hunters takes into the country up to 3 hounds, each hound must have its own passport. If more then 3 hounds are taken, the hunter must provide the veterinary certificate on examination of the animals before the trip. The amount of Euro 11 is to be paid at the custom, as well as the Euro 6 for the veterinary examination. On weekends and holidays the amounts are increased by 50%.
Border Crossings - the closest border crossings equipped with veterinary stations (trophy export, own hounds) are: Beograd airport; to Croatia: Batrovci-Bajakovo; to Hungary: Horgos, Subotica
Export of Trophies - documents necessary for export of trophies are as following: certificate of payment invoice, veterinary certificate, trophy certificate and certificate that trophy is not subject to export-ban.
The trophies that are exported from Serbia, if paid off the foreign currency account in banks are VAT-free. For the trophies paid in dinars (cash or credit card) tourist-hunters are entitled to VAT refund.
The VAT refund - foreign hunters shall be entitled to VAT refund (return) for the shot trophies, which they, after the hunting, take out of the country in their personal luggage. The trophy value including VAT has to be at least 150 Euro in the equivalent amount in dinars. The procedure for certification of the VAT return form and payment shall be performed in compliance with the Serbian legislation, which is in force at the time.
Booking and Payment
Upon receipt of our confirmation, a deposit of 30% must be paid, unless otherwise agreed and specified. The remaining amount must be paid not later than 6 weeks prior to departure. Failure to pay within the stipulated time limit gives La Trezor the right to cancel the booking, in which case the deposit is forfeited.
If you cancel your trip at least 60 days prior to departure, your deposit, less a service fee of £100 is refunded, provided La Trezor can re-claim the deposit already paid to the hunting organizer. If you cancel within 60 days of departure, but earlier than 6 weeks prior to departure, your deposit is forfeited. If cancelling within 6 weeks prior to departure, the total amount for the trip is still due and must be paid.
In the case of acts of war, natural disasters, perilous contaminating disease or other events of a similar nature at your destination or the immediate surrounding area, less than two weeks before the trip, you will receive a total refund of amounts paid. However, this does not apply, if you were aware of the event in question at the time of booking, or if the event was general knowledge.
Amendments Before the Date of Departure
Should it prove necessary to alter the conditions of a trip or even cancel it, you will be informed as soon as possible. If you wish to make any claim in connection with the failure of La Trezor to fulfil the contract or if La Trezor cancel the trip, you should address your complaint to the company as soon as possible. If you fail to give warning, you forfeit all rights. You will not be entitled to compensation if, for certain arrangements it is stated that the trip will only take place with a minimum specified number of participants, and the arrangement is subsequently cancelled due to an insufficient number of bookings. Compensation will not be paid by La Trezor for loss or damage, as a result of information and/or alterations given by an unauthorized third party, and one which neither La Trezor nor persons, for whom La Trezor is responsible, could anticipate, avoid or avert at the time of booking, even exercising all due care. Compensation will not be paid by La Trezor for loss or damage, as a result of events, beyond the control of La Trezor or persons, for whom we are responsible, and which events could not have been anticipated, avoided or averted at the time of booking, even exercising all due care. Compensation will not be paid for loss or damage as a result of the client′s own actions or personal affairs. For amendments of the arrangement made within 60 days of departure and requested by the client, there will be a fee £100.
Amendments after the Date of Departure
Compensation will not be paid by La Trezor for any deficiencies in the trip caused by unauthorized third party, and which deficiencies La Trezor could not anticipate, avoid or avert at the time of booking, even exercising all due care. Compensation will further not be paid by La Trezor for loss or damage as a result of events, beyond the control of La Trezor or persons, for whom La Trezor is responsible, and which events could not be anticipated, avoided or averted at the time of booking, even exercising all due care. If you wish to make a claim in connection with a trip, La Trezor or the local hunt organizer should be given fair notice at the time that the deficiency arises. In practice this means that you should notify the hunt organizer as soon as possible, and any remarks concerning the complaint must be entered into the hunt protocol and signed at the time, both by the local organizer and the hunter making the complaint.
Transfer of the Trip
Your booked trip may be transferred to any person, who can meet all necessary conditions for participating in such a trip, when La Trezor is given fair warning of the transfer. The person, to whom you transfer the trip, is, together with you, jointly and severally responsible for payment of any outstanding balance as well as expenses, due to the transfer.
We recommend that you take out insurance to cover illness and accidents, to include repatriation.
Interruption of Stay
If, for some reason, you leave the hunting district ahead of time, there will be NO refund for services not received.
Regulation of Prices
We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Since 1995 every EU-citizen wishing to go hunting abroad must be in possession of an EU-weapon Permit. Please apply for this permit in good time before your hunting tour and check with your local authorities concerning the procedure.
It is clearly stated under each package, what services are included in the price.
All extras, such as hotels before and/or after the hunt, extra meals, hire of weapons/cars, use of ammunition etc. will be charged extra.
Single Room Supplement
All trips/arrangements are based on accommodation in twin bedded rooms.
If you travel alone and/or prefer a single room, there will be a supplementary charge. Please contact us for further details.